August 31, 2009

Just Noticed

So, I have been in Ripley for a little over a year now. I've been walking to school most of that time, weather permitting. And I just this morning realized something: I walk into the sun in the morning and into the sun in the afternoon. Maybe it's just this time of year and walking home a little later with volleyball practice, but I would have thought I'd have noticed that before. It was kind of a fun prayer piece today.

That's it. Random musings from Sarah.

Home this coming weekend to see my family and my little nephew. My youngest sister turns 13 tomorrow! I get to be home for her party! Yeah! Lots of moments to be lived between now and the weekend, though.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I like that as a prayer piece. And doesn't everything seem much more glorious when we're walking toward the sun and the son???

    ReplyDelete

Comments