August 20, 2008

Early Advent

Waiting! While I am not always good at waiting, Kate and her prayer of working in God's time always with hope have been very good for me these days. We went to the Rotary Club meeting yesterday and Kate personally introduced me to the Superintendent of Schools here. So, with time, hopefully...

While we were there Kate was presented with a certificate and medal for an award she received. Kate was officially named a "Paul Harris Fellow in apprecitation of tangible and significant assistance given for the furtherance of better understanding and friendly relations among peoples of the world." I think it spoke very much to her living of the CSJ charism of unifying love.

We spent most of the morning yesterday at church on disaster control of the mess we had made the day before as we cleaned out the store room. Between the rusted-out, leaking bottoms of paint cans and mice nests I disposed of, I felt like I got in a good day's work. Hopefully we'll get everything put away this afternoon.

Prayers and blessings for the Advent waiting experiences in each day. Only 127 days until Christmas!

--Sarah

1 comment:

  1. 127 days...I'm just glad I don't have to make one of the paper ring chains that long! Yeesh!

    ReplyDelete

Comments